Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our event! By registering to participate you will be acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without notice to You. If you do not comply with these conditions, HWNS reserves the right to cancel your registration without reference to you.
“HWNS” refers to House with No Steps, the organizer of the event. House with No Steps is a tax-deductible charity dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of people with a disability. The funds raised from this event will go to support our valuable work.
“You” refers to you as the person who registers for the event. It will also include any other person that you register for. (For example, a child or spouse.)
“Website” means this site that HWNS has established to manage the event.
“The Event” means ‘For Fitness Sake’ as described on the Website.
- The information about how to enter and the details about the Event form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- HWNS may limit the number of Participants in the event.
- You agree to abide by the rules of the Event and the directions of the Event organisers. In particular, You will not engage in any conduct or make any statement that would adversely affect the reputation of HWNS.
- In using this Website and in participating in the event, You will comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- You declare that You are physically fit enough to participate in the Event, You have undertaken sufficient training and You do not have any illness, injury, disability or condition which may make it unsafe for You to participate.
- You acknowledge that you have assessed any dangers, risks or hazards before the Event and You voluntarily participate in the Event and accept all risks associated with participation.
- By registering for the Event You waive, release and discharge every claim or right of action (including in negligence) that would have arisen as a result of Your death or injury, damage or loss as a result of participation in the event. You indemnify HWNS and its partners and sponsors against any liability, claim, action or other cost arising from Your participation in the Event. These waivers and indemnities continue once the Event has been completed.
- In relation to the Website:
a)You will not post or disseminate any information via the site that is harmful, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, racist or otherwise illegal of offensive.
b) You will not post or disseminate any material that belongs to another person, including intellectual property rights.
c) You will not post or disseminate unauthorized materials such as junk mail or spam through the Website.
d) You must not knowingly misuse the Website by introducing and virus or other material that is technologically harmful. You must not hack or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website. Any apparent violation will be reported to the Police. Should the Website be impact by any technological harm or hacking, HWNS is not responsible for any loss or harm You may suffer.
e) HWNS is not responsible if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are participating in the Event without supervision by HWNS. You agree that You will not misrepresent to HWNS or to any third party the nature or level or Your participation.